- Relay modules are designed and manufactured to control the on/off functions of large-voltage circuits.
- The input voltage is set according to the coil voltage (customizable upon request) of the relay, whose contacts are closed or opened to control the on/off function of the entire circuit.
- The number of channels, voltage and control voltage can all be customized according to customer requirements.
- It has similar functions to that of general purpose relays, and the rated current is small at only 3A.
- The DIN rail facilitates simple installation.
|Model ||TAR501 ||TAR50-8 |
|Voltage ||AC 12-380V 50/60HZ DC 12-48V ||AC 12-380V 50/60HZ DC 12-48V |
|Contact ||1 SPDT ||8 SPDT |
|Operation ||Electrify with inst. contact ||Electrify with inst. contact |
|Contact capacity ||3A
* We can customize any channel relay module upon your request.